rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Lana Del Rey Has Slept with 'A Lot of Guys' in the Music Industry"

"Lana Del Rey Has Slept with 'A Lot of Guys' in the Music Industry"

Quote: (07-25-2014 08:57 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I like summertime sadness, she understands the wall is coming

Yes I like that song too.

But there is something perplexed about the current music industry. I mean does the "artists" herself/himself/themselves even write their own songs anymore?

This "Lana Del Rey" singer went from being completely understanding that the biological wall is coming to singing songs such as "Young And Beautiful" with the following chorus of:

"Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?"

Source: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/lanadelre...tiful.html

Can't she even see that this is a complete 180 degrees away from her other songs?

From these information, I can only agree with RVFer "Santoro" on the regard that her "image is as carefully crafted as they come" and that she doesn't actually write her own songs. And since the soul of a music artist derives from the lyrics, you can also bet that this "tortured soul with mysteriously lamentable, untold past" is also just an act that she is putting out there for the public.

Its a shame that she is now pandering to the feminism movement instead of continuing producing "red pill" materials for the young girls.

Messages In This Thread