rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting eye contact/eye fuck

Getting eye contact/eye fuck

After my (un)glorious return to game yesterday I've been digging up my notes and reflect on my experience a bit. There's one element I do not understand, so I post it here for discussion.

Eye contact. A lot of you cats even use eye contact as cue to approach. I even read that some of you get eye fucked a lot. Well kudos to you pretty boys. But eye contact has never been working for me.

For the 2 years I've been in France I got eye fucked once. It was in an Asian restaurant and this cute blonde chick kept looking at me from across the room and smile. I turned back and smiled back and she smiled and shied away. We did it 3 times. But she was sitting with her whole family and I was sure she was a teen.

Other than that, all the girls I've gone out with/made out/are sure as hell attracted to me, none of them gave me eye contact. They did gave me other IOIs such as open body language or complimenting my look etc. but none of them look at me or anything. Hell even my gf didnt eye fuck me the night I met and SNL her.

Whats your experience with eye contact? Is there any pattern you notice ie. girls who are attracted to you always give u eye contact?

That being said I dont rely on eye contact anymore, its just something I never understand.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread