rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

G-Global, perhaps this warrants its own thread, and perhaps you've already posted on it elsewhere, but it would also be interesting to hear your tips and ideas on paying for plane tickets from Asia to North America (and vice versa) by stocking up goods and selling them upon arrival. I take it you would be qualified to speak on this a bit.

Maybe a thread for people to post possible opportunities for different destinations and routes would be interesting.

I was going to try to make it down to the markets with you at least once while you were in Cambo to get a feel for your process and banter, but I didn't get the chance between partying and work and your departure being sooner than I first thought.

The reason I posted this here is because it might be an alternative to more lower end travelers who don't use credit cards, fly much, or spend a lot of time in nice hotels. Not to mention a possible option for them to increase their income through travel.

I will be following this thread here closely, whether you start a new thread on the tangent or not, because I definitely need to take advantage of this type of thing more.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread