rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

Hey, to each their own, its definitely a hack and I bet SK isn't the only country where this is possible.

Quote: (07-14-2014 11:26 AM)LeightonBlackstock Wrote:  

How to get to Asia for 'free':

Apply for an English teaching job in Korea

All that is required is a criminal Background check and a copy of your degree. However, these must be notarised AND apostilled

Total cost: 100-150 dollars. Total time to acquire relevant documents: About one month

Upon arrival in Korea: Either go through with the job and utilise your FREE apartment that comes with it (and the 2100+ USD a month salary), or do a runner to another country when you land in Seoul. To each his own. Just putting this 'hack' out there

(Also, if anyone ever goes job hunting in Taiwan and is on a super-tight budget. Time to travel hostel is 5000NT a month and you'll have a dorm room to yourself and practically the whole hostel to yourself a lot of the time.)

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread