rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black female professor gets tackled by officer for refusing his orders

Black female professor gets tackled by officer for refusing his orders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXm4RTTaywI#t=125

Not to derail I wonder if anyone can chime in on how skilled his restraint technique was. It looked piss-poor but I'm not in law enforcement.

My point being that by wildly throwing her around and being unable to subdue her (it looked like he had a figure-four grip and was trying to pull her arm into a hammerlock) it hurts his credibility and makes the video more shocking and appeal to the plaintiff. Unable to secure the arm behind her back he has to resort to throwing her via the arm and then a headlock.

If he was able to calmly restrain her against the car while she is yelling at him this video would look a lot different.

Lastly for the officer's own personal safety he probably should start training in some grappling art (BJJ/Judo) immediately. If this woman could resist his arrest by just basically shrugging him off and running in a circle I'd hate to see him against her male counterpart.

Messages In This Thread