rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook ran psych experiment to make us all organ donors

Facebook ran psych experiment to make us all organ donors

I will try to look at it from a different angle. Would I feel any symphathy for a white knight beta who gets beaten up and physically hurt by his girlfriend or wife? It is sad and a tragedy, but people get what they deserve. Same with Facebook. I'm glad Facebook figured out a way to control those brainless people with no critical thinking and manipulate them into donating their organs. I hope their brains are not to be donated, for they have no use. So I won't sorry for sheeps being treated as sheeps by Facebook. Facebook's only real fault is to take so much time to realize that people are indeed stupid and there are very easy ways to control the masses. Politicans discovered this long before Facebook did.

Organ donar? It's not the worst thing that you could manipulate people into becoming.

About this manipulation being just the beginning of a dark and dangerous future waiting for us, this is nothing new considering what all the corporations, politicians, progressives and social networks are doing to people. You want proof? wait until Google glass comes up. Then the real party will begin.

To look at it from the bright way, people with actual critical thinking can enjoy this decline and even benefit from it.

Messages In This Thread