rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divorce parties

Divorce parties

^ yeah, what guy would sign up to a 'starter marriage' ...maybe if she has a younger sister that he can also trade in for a second wife? As in this conversation:

Jill "So, Tim, this is just going to be a starter marriage ok"
Tim "ok, so we can get divorced while we have no kids, while I have no fashion sense, am just starting out making $24k/yr, have a 1998 hand me down taurus and we rent a 1 bedroom apartment in the bad part of town. THEN after we get divorced I can marry your younger sister, who should be turning 18 then and she can ride the rest of the way through life with me, when I wear custom suits, make 7 figures, own two luxury cars, a house and a vacation home. That can be my 'veteran marriage'. Thats really nice of you Jill, sacrificing your youth so your sister doesn't have to endure those years of grinding, ramen noodles, roach infestations and thrift store furniture..."

Thats the problem with 'starter marriages' chicks don't account for the fact that as they get older the market is being backfilled with younger, hotter women that can out compete them.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread