rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pet Names Game

Pet Names Game

What's your pet-name game?

I'm very playful with language and get bored easily, so I tend to keep my women on their toes.
I guess my method is to take an ugly prefix such as "Grem", "Brum" or "Skrim" and add whimsical suffixes, like "zee" or "lee".
I constantly alter the pronunciation, or add unnecessary consonants like "b", "g" or "k" to various parts of the words.
"Burp" might slowly change to "Burb" or "Burmpe".

A lot of these variations I only do in person.
From time to time I deliberately fuck the words up to sound as gross as possible, like directly pronouncing "skremskgley." In my experience, this works really well, even so far as infecting the mind of the girl, where she will permanently adopt some of these variants for her future relationships. I suppose this is because using a cute word with ugly parts is like an auto-neg.

-I'll end up calling girls names like "Zaza", but in person it has various intonations. It could be Zuzza, Zezza, Azuzza, etc.
-Variations on words like "Bum", "Burp", "Jerk" and "Turkey"...Compound versions like "Burp-Turkey."

For text, generally you have to establish the phrase in person first, and then you can continually degrade and sculpt it.

You can go nuts with these variations, I'm telling you.

Example:

In a previous relationship, I went from sarcastically calling my GF "Darling", to "Darlin", to "Darlene"...
At around the same time, she had received a handsome male cat from a friend who moved away. His name was "Vinnie", which then became "Veenie" and eventually I started calling my ex and the cat by the same word: "Neenie" or "Nene."

This was a running joke of mine. I would say something deliberately meant for her, and when she responded I would claim I was talking to the cat. I found this hilarious. She was really into me and hung on my every word though, so I suppose this was my quiet rebellion.

Anyway, what do you call your girls?

Messages In This Thread