rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

I don't use Twitter, but here's a few ideas...

#NoMoreUrinals because they waste space and water catering to the patriarchy. The resources could be spent on adding more floor-to-ceiling mirrors for the women's bathroom.
Everything would be better if men would just shut up and sit down. This one has the potential to light the ridiculous gender separators ablaze too. After all, everyone can sit to piss.
And no urinals, means that it doesn't matter what bathroom you go into. #NoMoreToiletShaming etc etc

#NoMoreMaleJudges because they are biased and uphold the patriarchy as though it were religion.

#NoMorePhallicShapes I shouldn't have to feel the threat of rape every time I walk through the park, so why do I have to be exposed to lightpoles, monuments or fire hydrants? These shapes are just venomous propaganda from the patriarchy designed to program me to prefer men! Let's open a dialog about reshaping and renaming the pencil. Why are toothbrushes so smooth now? etc etc

#NoMoreMaleNurses because men lack empathy, and are always looking for their next victim.
(This one will work well because women will run with it as though its a counter-culture statement. Men are stealing jobs from women! etc etc)

Totally unrelated music post:

Messages In This Thread