rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Quote: (06-15-2014 04:43 PM)agentaika Wrote:  

Quote: (06-15-2014 03:56 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Why expose yourself to their way of thinking, and let crazy infect your day to day life?

Because feminism - in the United States at least - has become a legitimate threat to human rights, free speech and science. They've successfully created an environment where they can't be criticized. This wouldn't have happened if we hadn't underestimated their influence in the media and academia.

If these trends are allowed to worsen, you won't have to worry about Game anymore because most women will be trained to resist it, or they'll become a bunch of pantsuit wearing asexuals who go to sperm banks when they want to get pregnant. Our sons and grandsons won't have a chance.

And trying to be a "dominate leader" now could get your ass fired for sexism...

I'd rather not waste my fucking time talking about shit, but I've been keeping up with these people, and I see what they're capable of. Something needs to be done.

You're over-reacting to feminism by becoming exactly what they are. You're thinking of yourself as a victim, and them as a persecuting class removing your agency. The thread about the chick on Twitter was another sign of this - all that effort over the concerns of an ugly, damaged woman.

To my eyes, feminism is dying, and this harder recent push - so desperate they're too arrogant to pretend to be nice and reasonable anymore - is simply marking its death throes. There's too many single, lonely aging women out there who did everything right by feminism only to discover they don't get to have it all, for younger women to want to go down that road. It'll swing back to being the concern of lesbians and the sexually-abused. Action. Reaction. The pendulum is swinging back the other way.

Besides, women are incapable of building anything of lasting value as a unit because of intra-group competition. I guarantee they'll turn on each other in the battle to be the biggest victim.

Focus on improving yourself. You have power, and it's bullshit to say that you don't. If you don't like your PC work environment, find a different one. 90% of work-related bullshit can simply be avoided by not working in Office Work. Go work in Germany - you can say what you like in the workplace if men or women aren't pulling their weight.

Messages In This Thread