rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Let's troll feminist hashtags as "feminists"

Quote: (06-15-2014 03:56 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Why expose yourself to their way of thinking, and let crazy infect your day to day life?

Because feminism - in the United States at least - has become a legitimate threat to human rights, free speech and science. They've successfully created an environment where they can't be criticized. This wouldn't have happened if we hadn't underestimated their influence in the media and academia.

If these trends are allowed to worsen, you won't have to worry about Game anymore because most women will be trained to resist it, or they'll become a bunch of pantsuit wearing asexuals who go to sperm banks when they want to get pregnant. Our sons and grandsons won't have a chance.

And trying to be a "dominate leader" now could get your ass fired for sexism...

I'd rather not waste my fucking time talking about shit, but I've been keeping up with these people, and I see what they're capable of. Something needs to be done.

Messages In This Thread