rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One way to end violence against women? Married dads.

One way to end violence against women? Married dads.

Quote: (06-14-2014 06:16 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Yes, women are basically incapable of seeing men as human beings who have minds of their own. In a woman's mind, she sees men merely as tools to serve her, and that is men's entire function, to serve her. This incredibly selfish mentality is strongest in western women, but it is basic female nature, and so it is there in all women, worldwide, to a greater or lesser degree.

I disagree. Women are fully capable of seeing men as human beings. I have met women who are how you describe in America and in Eastern Europe. But, I've also been with and met women who understand nature and see men as more than just "a tool to serve her."

A confusing thing for guys is a high status, sexy, woman see's the vast majority of men as simply background noise. When this type of girl talks about "men" she is talking only about the guys who she has fucked, would fuck, or is currently fucking.

This dynamic has been talked about before, but having experienced it myself, I feel somewhat qualified on this subject. A girl who might treat others like a bitch may have a "hero" in her life who she serves and treats like a king. I'm having trouble explaining this, but there are girls in the world, (mostly non-western) who aren't angry they've been born women and see it as a matter of course to do womanly things and please their man.

I just don't think women see every guy as a tool to serve her. It's ingrained in a woman's head to serve someone more powerful than herself.

I will say that women are far more brutal than men in their actions to those they "perceive" to be of less status.

I enjoy dressing very humbly to the sometimes annoyance girls I'm with , but its funny to see the change in treatment I get from strangers (women especially) when they first judge me, and then they see a hot girl on my arm, and then it's all smiles and deference.

"A girl who might treat others like a bitch may have a "hero" in her life who she serves and treats like a king."

I've seen this. It's often the kind of woman who has a bunch of Beta Orbiter minions and one Alpha she orbits around. Women like this used to pull off this routine unnoticed, but Facebook and its comments section have exposed them (I wonder how much other unpleasant stuff about human nature FB has unintentionally revealed).

What troubles me is that the Beta Orbiters don't seem to realize what they're doing...even when they've all made comments in succession under one Facebook posting. Here is an example taken verbatim from the page of a woman I know:

WOMAN: Refrigerator raid commencing in 5...4...3...2...

BETA 1: Wow, you're up late.
BETA 2: Oh no you Didn't?
BETA 3: Lol. Good morning beautiful.

I've long stopped posting anything on FB, but now use to solely to observe human nature. In other words, I'm thinking less and less of humans every day.

Messages In This Thread