rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cyber Attacked: A serious warning to those who go public

Cyber Attacked: A serious warning to those who go public

Quote:Quote:

I never expected all of this to happen. Somebody is trying to ruin my life.

You don't deserve this, but I do want to remind you that your forum is still used as a staging ground for spreading hate/rumors against me and many other members here. You can't have it both ways in condemning this behavior while your forum is a place where similar actions occurs.

As for the attack that is happening now, it will allow you to plug leaks in how people can get to you. As a public figure, you must be very careful in trusting people you meet, especially those who know you through the blog. It's very likely that the person doing this is someone you know (I got burned the same way). Days of sharing photos and names of the girls you are seeing are over, and you must keep them hidden like they're in a Witness Protection Program. You should also stop adding girls to Facebook.

I know many PUAs post pictures/videos of their conquest online, but that will come back to haunt you. There are just too many haters with hundreds of hours of free time that they will dedicate their life to making your life uncomfortable.

Messages In This Thread