rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Female Brain During Sex

The Female Brain During Sex

Quote: (06-12-2014 04:03 PM)Menace Wrote:  

So, does this mean if we measure basal levels of oxytocin in a woman, a slut will have lower levels than a "good girl" even taking into account variation within people? Can that really be true?

I'm not sure how it would evident itself. It's also possible there's a third factor.

I've seen studies where there's a correlation between High Female IQ and lower levels of Oxytocin. Which is thought to be why they're less interested in child-rearing, at least until the panic sets in in their late 30's. They're just not interested in raising children.

It's possible Higher IQ women are more likely to think they can be slutty because they mistakenly-believe they're not as prone to emotion, and then their unnaturally-elevated mood post-sex means they fall harder after a one-nighter / pump and dump when their bonding emotions weren't reciprocated. Kind of like how a sweet treat spikes the blood sugar high then sinks to lower level than it initially started at - the 'sugar crash'.

Some researchers are experimenting with using Oxy to treat depression in Bipolar Women, with much success. They've found when the depression is controlled, the Hypersensitivity to Social Threats decreases. It's possible all this current Rape Culture / YesAllMen crap is simply female hysteria that could be erased by a pill, or regular injections of The D by a guy they feel bonded with, which is why "I'm A Strong, Independent Woman Who Don't Need No Man" is a guaranteed path to cat lady depression.

Obviously, the lower levels of loving, committed, monogamous relationships women have with men, the higher the amount of female hysteria in society, and I expect the hysteria to be particularly focused in less-attractive, (ugly looks or personality), women.

I don't know how the hell you'd research these theories given the current climate.

Messages In This Thread