rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The real reason women make 78 cents on the dollar to men

The real reason women make 78 cents on the dollar to men

Good article. This shit played out in my last corporate job (hopefully ever), where I was the highest paid worker-bee in the department because I had the iron balls to negotiate like a champ when they offered me the job. I came one hair short of being told to fuck off before accepting the job grudgingly. As a consequence, I was pulling 10-15K more than people that had been there for 7-10 years before I got there. When bonus time came around, my shit was also larger. I used to tell my female co-workers (good friends of mine) this exact principle, and they agreed--this is one time where being an aggressive, corporate bitch-cunt pays off.

The disturbing part of that article was: "In one recent role-play, a student named Deborah wants to ask her ex-husband for an advance in child support."

Holy shit! You can get an advance on child support? For you raw-doggers out there (e.g., Roosh): think twice about where you dip. You may end up with a fuckin' PAYROLL expense!

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread