rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Byron's Daygame Approach Log

Byron's Daygame Approach Log

Introduction

Quote:Quote:

Sup you Cads! I've just been trying to soak up the knowledge you all have to offer here and have decided to start an online approach thread to match my handwritten journal.

I've been batting away at cold approach, swinging tons but missing every. Single. Pitch. I'm sure you all have been there at one point. Still, my opens have been going better on average and I feel more confident [read: indifferent] in the field thanks to hundreds of reference experiences. As of today, I've done roughly 300-310 cold approaches...I've had a few instant-dates (15-20) but no lays or day 2s. Been actively gaming 9 months now.

Guess I must be socially retarded or something - who knows...besides that poor shopper in the detergent isle last evening. Sorry, dear. Still working on the motor-mouth.

Guys, my motivation has long gone. The only remains are a stifled id and a damaged ego. Winter is cumming.

Posts will be short and followed by either A) analysis from a meaningful interaction or B) a major question prompted by a series of interactions. Please feel free to comment if you notice something!
________________________________________________________________________________​________________________________________________________________________________​

6/2/2014

11 Approaches: 1 "Two-set"

3 Boyfriend Objections (all after asking "are you married?" and/or trying to move the girl - none within the first five minutes)

2 Too Young

3 Blow Outs

3 "Soft Nexts"

0 instant dates - 0 numbers

*Session #1 Queery: should you persist past the boyfriend objection?*

Messages In This Thread