rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do you meet model chicks?

Where do you meet model chicks?

"What are your favorite ways - that are least creepy - to transition from photographer to fucker?"

well, i struggled with that a lot before. i wanted to do photography as a status/social proof thing -- aside from the pure visual pleasure of it -- so i wanted to focus on becoming a good photographer, and a "professional" photographer, and didn't want to be labelled a creep or a pervert.

so for the first couple of years i was playful with the girls but i was more my default mr. nice guy. it works to a degree because for portraits. being the trusting, friendly nice guy disarms the girls, and they open up for the pics.

but i also shoot underwear pics, and would pretend to not get turned on. i would pretend not to notice their bodies. i would be all professional.

then, yohami really helped me. he has a theory called "game everyone." that you just live life like a real man. you should always be in charge, sexually confident, funny, friendly, positive vibes, and with no remorse and no shame about being a man.

meaning, if i am doing a sexy photo shoot, be a man. be sexual. compliment her. touch her. but do it WITHOUT SHAME or internal struggle. do it with pride.

very much the same kind of concept that krauser talks about, and gunwitch, and the mode one guy.

and so i started to do that. i started to push and pull. to be friendly but to tease. to be sexual and aroused but still friendly and NOT creepy. creepy is an important topic to think about. creepy is defined by subterfuge. creepy makes your skin crawl. creepy is fake and shady.

alpha is the opposite. now, when a girl gets into her underwear, i say let me see, stand up, nice legs, okay great, i analyze her like a painting, but also with warmth, but also with sexual appeal. and also playfully teasing her.

PURE CONFIDENCE

if i can get her into a thong, then when she comes out of the bathroom, i say, let me see, turn around, and then will say something like, "you have a nice butt, almost as nice as the girl i shot yesterday" and calibrate with a smile. i will compliment her but then temper it with a joke. push pull always though. basically like the BHRR. if you only compliment then that starts to sound needy, and needy = clingly = creepy.

so with the compliment comes a tease or a small neg, so you come out on top. and you come out like a confident man who is noticing that she is in a thong (!). pretending to ignore that is emasculating. it is being beta. it is being feminized.

so yeah, now i joke around, don't take it seriously, am practicing just BEING A MAN without any shame, proud of my sexuality, and pushing and pull like crazy, and negging too (the push).

negging is huge.

the 9.5 girl i kissed, i constantly kept on teasing her about boobs. was she sure they were a b cup? they looked smaller, maybe an A? and her nails. why were they so long? etc.

and then of course the false disqualifier. i told her i didn't date models any more. not enough substance.

and then i told her i had three girlfriends.

all kinds of "mr blowhard" stuff like that. if you say it with a straight face and confident energy, and you are holding a DSLR in your hand, and dressed stylish, who is she not to believe you? the photographer getting laid like crazy stereotype is an established concept in our culture. not nearly as much as the rock star, but you know what i mean.

oh and btw, so far i only do this if the girl at the beginning says she is single. if she says she has a bf, then i do less and am less forward. at least for now.

oh and the key key thing is the "sparkly eyes". krauser talks about that a lot. if and when she becomes attracted to you, it will all be in her body language, and especially her eyes. they will get really big and they will sparkle.

ps. the last girl i tried it with though, she got the sparkly eyes, and so i started playfully spanking her butt. she was cool with that. but then i got so turned on that i immediately went for the kiss and got rejected.

i learned my lesson. i came off as way too needy and horny. i didn't push pull enough.

if i get the sparkly eyes, then i can spank her ass. and then i tell her to back off, we are trying to do a shoot her (the pull then the push away).

then lather rinse repeat. increasing tension more and more. until it gets so high that she is desperate to be kissed.

instead, at the first sign of tension, i went for the ass grab, and then when she liked it, i immediately went for the mouth, which was overeager and beta. major turn off for her.

i never fully recovered after that. i started chasing her too much. it was her ass. it was driving me crazy.

i need to have more self discipline.

Messages In This Thread