rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Customs and Border Patrol - Global Entry Program

Customs and Border Patrol - Global Entry Program

I got approved today as well. Passed the interview (which is very similar to what you get through if you arrive into US and go through second inspection - questions like where you live, what do you do, who is your employer, what countries you visited, how long you stayed there and what was the purpose of your trip etc), got a sticker on my passport, and learned how to use the machine. Not very different from any immigration interview either. The whole interview took 15 minutes, including taking my picture, fingerprints and teaching me how to use the machine.

As the timeline, I submitted my application at Feb 8, it was approved at Feb 18, and I scheduled the interview for today, Feb 25th.

Mixx, now regarding your questions, I asked the officers about it and here are their answers:

1. Speeding tickets do not matter and do not disqualify your from the program unless it is a misdemeanor or felony (DUI, illegal racing and so on). You should not list your speeding tickets on the application either unless they were misdemeanors or felonies.

2. When you're issued a new passport, you need to stop by any airport which has Global Entry staff. They will put your new passport info into computer, and put a new sticker on it.

3. In case you lost your passport outside USA and entering the US with a new passport issued by the US consulate, you cannot use Global Entry kiosk until your new passport is registered.

Messages In This Thread