rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does old money still run the world?

Does old money still run the world?

Do the giant industrial/banking groups of a hundred years ago still run the world?

The Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Morgans etc?

I am a little skeptical about this. But not sure what to think either way.

It feels like a lazy conspiracy theory to say that the world is still run by a few families. Since that oversimplifies the world. And also - because most wealthy families are too busy living a playboy lifestyle to care about political power.

When your grandfather was incredibly rich, and you father was incredibly rich and your youth spent living in mansions around the world, flying private jets and sleeping with beautiful women - it is hard to imagine you would suddenly start getting all Dr Strangelove and vengeful about trying to control the world.

Then again - I have never really looked into this area. Since this is the sort of subject that is like standing under Niagra Falls in order to quench your thirst. In terms of using the internet to research it.

So - I am just curious what you guys think? Do you guys feel the strings that controlled power in the past still does today?

Messages In This Thread