rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Flag: She has more guy friends than girl friends.… (article)

Red Flag: She has more guy friends than girl friends.… (article)

Came across this great article on Yahoo about females who have more guys as friends than girls. These girls usually claim they can't get along with girls because they are all 'bitches.' My ex GF had 1 GF whom she shares an apt with and another one who only had guys as friends just like my ex. I will never date another girl who has more guy friends than girl friends anymore. Most of these girls are insecure as hell like the article describes.

My ex literally had guys in the 'friend zone' waiting around her for me to fuck up so they can strike. And she had fucked a few of these guys before me as well. When me and her had a fight she would of course get support from some 'guy friend' because there are no girlfriends to share 'guy stories' with.

I don't believe men and women can be just friends at all, especially not when you have had sex with them.

Anyway here's the article

http://voices.yahoo.com/why-avoid-women-...42525.html

Quote:Quote:

A woman with no female friends should trigger a huge red flag. An alarm should be sounding very, VERY loudly... WARNING, WARNING, WARNING!

She seems perfectly harmless doesn't she? As a matter of fact, she probably strikes you as WAY cooler than other chicks. She seems really interested in what you're talking about, she might even like sports, and just generally be into "guy stuff."

Sounds pretty good. What could be wrong with that? I mean, who wouldn't want to be with a woman whom would watch football on Sundays with you?

She seems cool because she's into all of that, which is okay, but that's not the issue here. There are women whom are into sports and do have female friends, if that's really what you're into. There's a huge difference between these types of women, so there's no need to allow yourself to be fooled here.

She'll probably say that she has no "girl-friends" because women are so awful, mean, backstabbing, etc. You'll agree because, based on your experience, it sounds pretty true. Sure women can be that way, but so can men, so is that really a good excuse? It's not. Slap yourself if you just answered "yes."

The reality is that there is a reason that she has no female friends and it wasn't by HER choice. Women don't want to be friends with her. Why? There are multiple reasons and none of them are good for you.

1) She's a master at getting male attention (aka a tease, a flirt, a *ahem* whore, slut, etc.)

2) She NEEDS constant male attention (aka She's extremely insecure)

3) She feels threatened by other women (aka She's extremely insecure)

4) She has run off all of her female friends for one of the above three reasons

Could there be a scenario where a really fantastic girl "just so happens" to not have female friends? Sure, maybe. What are the odds of that happening? Somewhere around one in the three billion women on earth. Don't just assume that your girl is this one amazing exception to the rule. Chances are that she's not, she's just really good at hiding the truth about herself.

These women are amazing at manipulation. After all, she's evolved over time to learn how to get what she wants from men. Of course you're going to fall for her charms initially, but you've got to snap out of it and wise up. She's bad news. Why? Don't worry, that's what I'm getting into next...

I'm sure you've heard or seen the television show "My Boys," where a woman who just happens to be into sports has nearly all guy friends and just "relates to men better." The show is fairly innocent, and really is more about getting laughs than breaking social ground and setting some kind of precedent. The larger scope of things here is that many women want this sort of scenario to be acceptable, and it really shouldn't be, because a woman like this in real life has serious insecurity issues.

Insecure women are DANGEROUS! Sure, there are different levels of insecurity but the level of insecurity required to drive all of the female friends out of a woman's life is bordering on mental instability.

I know that sounds like I'm being a bit harsh, but I really am not. I listed above the four most common reasons that a woman has only guy friends. None of those are good reasons, especially not for you, being romantically interested in this woman. She will burn you, if not now, then later.

Insecure women are needy, energy vampires. They will suck the life out of you until you are bone dry and raw to the world. Then, after you've given everything you have to give, she'll want more. What happens when you have no energy left to give? She will turn on you. Once you've stopped meeting her "needs" she's going to cheat on you or leave. She NEEDS that attention for survival.

You see, these energy vampires are validation seekers. Validation seekers are extremely confused mentally about love. Their definition of love is validation, and they don't understand when they've crossed the line. They take and take and take some more until there's nothing left. Then she'll go cry on her best "guy" friend's shoulder (because she doesn't have a girlfriend's shoulder to sob into). She'll get the validation she needs, from one guy or another, it doesn't matter who from. They don't know what love is, they only care about having their needs met. Keep in mind that doesn't always mean "physical" needs. Have you heard of "mental cheating?" It's become more and more common, so look it up.

That sounds a bit dramatic and quite a stretch from the girl you're with right? It really isn't and the unfortunate thing is that it's nearly impossible to really show you until it actually happens. Now, if you're reading this and have already been through this, then you're probably thinking "wow, that really is what happened..."

What I described above is what happens when you get into a relationship with one of these women. How do you recognize when you're dating or just met one of these women?

These women are master manipulators. They've spent their whole life honing their skills on getting what they want from men. You're going to have a really hard time spotting her because she's going to seem very charming. The fact that she has only has guy friends is what is going to clue you in.

Another issue you're going to run into with a woman like this is that she'll drive all of the women in your life crazy and/or out of your life. Remember, she's threatened by other women so female friends, coworkers, bosses, and even family sometimes will be driven away from you by her.

Whenever you fight, where is she going to go? Her friends. Who are her friends? Guys that she's gotten the attention of that most likely want to be with her and are waiting patiently in the "friend zone" for you to screw up.

What about her taking a night out on the town with her friends? Can you really trust an extremely insecure woman who constantly needs validation and attention from men? Maybe you can, maybe you can't. However, in my experience, insecure people cannot be trusted.

The bottom line is that women with no female friends cannot be trusted. If no other women will trust her with friendship, then why should you? Avoid them at all costs.

Messages In This Thread