rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 2 Best Lines To Use When You're Rolling Solo

The 2 Best Lines To Use When You're Rolling Solo

A player that I met recently in Vegas (not on the forum or would credit his name) told me these and they are absolute gold.

I've used them a couple times and they are dynamite.

Use these when you're out solo running game and they work especially best when traveling.

Best Line To Use When Solo

Her: "Who are you here with?" or "Where are your friends?"

You: "It's my Mom's birthday so I took her to dinner, but she went to bed early."

Why is this gold?

It instantly puts you in the non-'creepy'/threatening slot in her mind. What serial killer takes his mother out for her birthday, then rolls out to find a victim?

And it instantly provides the perfect reason for being out solo.

My buddy stumbled upon this when it actually happened to him when he took his mom to Vegas for her birthday, took her to dinner and then she went to bed. He rolled out and when a girl asked him why he was out solo, he told her the truth. She melted and he banged her. Then he started using it to great success.

Best Line To Use To Pull A Stripper When Rolling Solo

This works best on a OFF night at a stripclub. Depending on your city it may vary, but usually Sun-Thurs night are good for this one.

You've warmed up a stripper with light conversation and game. When you know she's feeling you, it's slow at the club and you're ready to bounce her out of there, use this one:

You: "You don't wanna be here working right now. Let's roll out."

Why does this work?

Because she really DOESN'T want to be working on a slow night where she's not making jack shit. Strippers make their own hours so she can bounce if she likes usually.

Try em out gents, but I've found these to be absolute gold.

Messages In This Thread