rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alain Soral on feminism, censorship and globalism

Alain Soral on feminism, censorship and globalism

I did a search on his name and nothing came up, so thought it would be OK to share. I was on the 'Everything Else' type section of a very popular boxing forum, and noticed a thread entitled 'The truth about feminism'...so, being an RVFer I had to take a look.

A few blue pillers are saying things like:

Quote:Quote:

Feminism is the radical notion that women are people

....whilst some of the other commentators were much more inline with our way of thinking. That, when talking about feminism today, we're primarily focused on third wave, liberal Anglo feminism.

Quote:Quote:

Spoiled upper middle-class Western brats complaining about men.

Yep, sounds about right.

For those interested in seeing what the average boxing fan thinks of feminism, the thread is here. I'm not a member of the forum, I just read it a lot.

Anyway, I'm getting sidelined - the main point of the thread was a video by a French essayist called Alain Soral. He seems to be quite a polemic figure who predictably causes controversy. Fittingly for that forum, according to his wiki he's also a boxing coach - so a fairly interesting guy by all accounts.

He seems to blame the United States for the brand of feminism we've got today, and some of the things he mentioned in regards to it are eye-opening. He's critical of Gay Pride and all that stuff also. Once a Marxist, he then became a member of the far-right in France, and now has a party that is economically on the left, but culturally on the right. Or, in their own words "an innovative mix between social and economic ideas from Left, and values like nation or morality from Right".

Anyway, after watching and approving of his feminism video, I started delving deeper and noticed these other valuable interviews on more diverse topics.

I mean, this is quite brilliant to be honest:

and then this just rounds it all off:

It gets very interesting around the 3:45 mark, where he discusses why he thinks France should be closer to a strong Russia among other things in regards to France national pride (or lack of it). The video is two years old and there has been a bit of a turn around since then against progressive liberalism in the form of the Front Nationale getting more votes and so on, but his thoughts on the American two-party system and banks are insightful regardless. Whether you agree with all his points isn't really important, he highlights some very interesting arguments.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread