rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dr. Dre about to become the first billionaire in rap

Dr. Dre about to become the first billionaire in rap

Contrast this with Jay-Z whom built a illusion for his RAP CAREER about being a billion are when half of his "net worth" was based of his .2% stake in the Brooklyn Nets whom were worth a fuck ton of money but he recently got out of.

Dr Dre helped build beats from the ground up with Jimmy Iovine. Not sure his role in the company (never have read into it) but he was with it from the get go. I don't think it ever mattered because BEATS was always a branding venture, everybody whom knew audio and audio quality always knew the BEATS brand products were shitty but from a aesthetic and branding standpoint they were elite. Dre, he has had some blunders. His SCRATCH Magazine idea tanked to shit, and I believe he had a idea for a royalty free beat marketplace that didn't pan out either but like any savvy business guy some shit works and some stuff doesn't. I think its been around 10 years or so with the BEATS Corp and now he is seeing his pay day.

On the flip side of this this shows that APPLE INC is a shell now that Steve Jobs is gone. They are puling Facebook moves when you have zero innovative capital left and just go around buying shit for inflated prices.

Dre and Iovine are laughing to the bank. Jay-Z's balls have gotten a bit smaller and I am happy because dude was trolling with his elitism, while Dre was always in the background just making money like savvy business men do.

Messages In This Thread