rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting back an ex-GF?

Getting back an ex-GF?

So I've been juggling two GFs for a few weeks now while fooling around with others on the side. On Saturday April 25 I walked into an art event at #1's museum and a girl I'd been messaging with on Tinder recognized me as I approached a group of girls and mentioned to a friend of hers that she was going to go out with me that coming Monday.

Her friend said: "That's impossible, that's #1's BF"

To which Tinder girl replied by showing her screenshots of our conversations from Tinder and from her phone.

Needless to say, the friend forwarded the screenshots to #1 and I was pretty much done... except that I denied denied denied everything... I blamed everything on a buddy that was pretending to be me and he played along... I insisted on this to the point that on Sunday, May 4 she had pretty much convinced herself that I was not lying but wanted me to take some measures so that she could trust me again, among which was access to my email and facebook.

I'm pretty good at cleaning after myself so I went ahead and did that... little did I remember that I had emailed GF #2 from my gmail a few times and she saw that right away.

Well, now I can't deny deny deny, so I fessed up and told #1 that I hooked up with #2 once after we'd had a big fight and #1 was going out of town and so was I.

Since then, I've done the whole Beta thing of sending flowers, texting with no reply, calling and leaving voice messages, etc...

Funny thing is that prior to the April 25 debacle, I'd decided that having two GFs was exhausting and I was just going to stick with #1 and play on the side whenever possible.

QUESTION:

Is there a way to get back with #1 now?

Messages In This Thread