rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looks like we may have a new institutional ally

Looks like we may have a new institutional ally

Quote: (05-30-2014 04:41 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 04:06 PM)xpatplayer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2014 06:48 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

As much as I hate feminists and libtards, I don't trust Neocons. They handed us the current survalence culture we have during Bush.

Be careful with this one Roosh.

They're not Neocons, they're libertarians. The institution makes an interesting argument as per how the Government is overreaching into personal economic and social lives. They're good ideological allies to have.

Interesting, i'll take a look into them more. I guess i should start looking behind the label a little bit.

The AEI is neocon central. They are not libertarians. They have supported every measure for war, surveillance, detention and torture there's been over the last 15 years.

Now, they pimp for war with Iran at every opportunity.

Since they have scores of affiliated academics, some of these academics come up with some good ideas sometimes. When their ideas are rolled-out, it's a test-market for the Republican party.

If Hillary runs, of course the Republicans will roll out Red Pill Lite. It will be as sincere as their return to the abortion issue every four years.

The Republican nominee will be Jeb Bush.

Messages In This Thread