rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big penis, big problem in a marriage: study

Big penis, big problem in a marriage: study

Quote: (04-26-2014 06:47 PM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

I guess there is a threshold to the size of penis. If the penis is just as thick as the width of the uterus, then she gets maximum pleasure and loves it. and since a penis that can fill the uterus must be big and thick, girls love slightly-big penises. but if it's any bigger than that, then it turns into pain and every fuck turns into a challenge for the girl and it becomes overwhelming after a while. I think girls are not joking when they say ''when it's too big it hurts too much so i can't enjoy''. so the bigger is not necessarily the better. the varriable here is how much her pussy can take.

The dick doesn't go into the uterus. It goes through the vaginal canal and can hit the cervix. Go look at anatomy chart.

I think there might also be an underlying insecurity amongst women here.

From the female perspective, I could see how a guy with a big dick might be viewed, either consciously or unconsciously, as more likely to be promiscuous. This probably gets her feeling like she needs to have her bases covered if her mate absconds, hence the cheating.

I could also see this applying to any situation where the girl doesn't trust her man. And truth is, woman probably shouldn't trust the guys that turn them on the most, because we are likely to have access to a lot of girls and "slip up"

It's a catch 22 for them. They always want to take the bad boy and reform him. My friend is an example of this exact situation. He got married last year, and his wife is freaking out and getting a divorce and told him something like "you are always going to be a musician and won't change your ways to support me". They even had a talk about this before they got married and she seemed ok with it. He let he know, and also told me in private that he just wants to settle down with a chick, but she got mad insecure about it. I've never seen his junk, but I think he's hung. He's also a kind of natural type player (btw, I've surpassed his natural game with practice).

The article points at something else, but I think they are missing the point.. there also might be some built up anger from getting pounded hard. As much as a girls love that, it's a weird thing because I think it can also be kind of painful for them.

So, going out and finding and cheating with a smaller dick might not be for the physical pleasure, but as a way of "getting back" at her big dicked man that she really is in love with.

Messages In This Thread