rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking for Badoo experts

Looking for Badoo experts

I'm an American dude traveling in South America. In the US, I worked solely nightgame at bars, but I've been reading Bang Colombia and working day, night, and online game. I'm in Lima, Peru right now, but most of the ideas still apply.

I've never done online game before, but I joined Badoo, made a profile (en espaƱol), put up pics of me doing cool stuff... and I'm getting nowhere. I'm kind of baffled by the mechanics of it.

-For a lot of girls I click on, all I can see is just a single photo and their name. Have they got privacy settings on or did they just not fill out a profile at all?

-I've sent out ~25 messages in the past 2 days (mostly to girls listed as "online now") saying "hola" or "que tal?" (as per Bang Colombia) and have gotten only 1 response. Is this expected? Am I supposed to send an opening message with some more substance?

-In the stats, it lists me as having 0 profile views, 0 people want to meet me. Does this mean not a single person I messaged has even looked at my profile? I'm not a male model or anything, but I'm decent looking (like a 6-7) and in shape.

-I haven't done any of the stuff that costs money. I tried to do the "super power" bullshit, but PayPal rejected the transaction for whatever reason and I don't want to give Badoo my credit card directly because their pay page doesn't use SSL (this is bad). Do you need to pay to get any success with Badoo?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Arobin

Messages In This Thread