rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hosting my first party...help

Hosting my first party...help

Out of nowhere I got up in class and said im hosting a party just for people in the class..(My nerves were going everywhere) anyways on the outside I was calm and cool, and all of the girls were like "aww". why the hell did they saw "aww"? I wasn't nervous on outside, but I did say it was for them. I don't want to look cute or soft.

Anyways, never hosted a party. About 20 people max, and its a closed invite party. probably pre-gaming for awhile and taking them out cuz I have a small place. Don't have a couch...have 1 dining table - 4 chairs. Prob get another table for flip cup and dining table for BOOM drinking games.

How much alcohol do I need for 20? I've got 1 rum handle and wine bottle that serves 10 glasses. how many beers for flip cup/boom? not getting keg.

music? have an ihome alarm.. idk what im doing lol. im still uneasy about throwing a party, but its happening nevertheless.

Also just found out the girl I wanted has a BF, but theres 2 other hot girls not taken. I don't know how to run this game, since I CAN"T come off as strong/sexual around the classmates... advice always appreciated. Do I split em up after I leave my place? I really suck at creating sexual attraction..currently friend zoned with everyone..except maybe 1 of the hot girls..

Fyi, got basic kino down the other day. kinda proud of myself haha

Messages In This Thread