rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesus Loves Me on This Good Friday - A Pregnancy Story

Jesus Loves Me on This Good Friday - A Pregnancy Story

Note: You may need to shorten the title in order to respond. I didn't want to be vague with just "Jesus Loves Me" as the title.

Just before the chat room went down I told all 5 people active there that I had gotten a married chick pregnant. She is 34 and there was no way I was going to talk her into an abortion. My strategy was to tell her she had to try to pin the kid on her husband. She agreed, but I know her thought was that she had me hooked.

My gut feeling was I was going to hear from her after a few years when the husband realized the kid wasn't his. I started thinking about what I was going to do about it. I have no problem being a part of my own, but I flat out refuse to have anything to do with another man's progeny. That's where the conflict of interest came in.

Today, I found out that Jesus did me a solid and performed the abortion for me. It's sad in a way, and that's the emotion I showed on the outside. On the inside, I was dancing like a brother on the Maury Povich show. I'm not opposed to having a kid when the time comes, but now was not the time.

Big ups to the J-man.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Messages In This Thread