rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

high value older men vs. young girls

high value older men vs. young girls

I was sitting in the train a couple of days ago. These two girls were sitting on the other side of the isle. I think they were 18 tops. Typical high school girly girls.

Right across them there's this guy. In his 40s. Long gray hair, but nicely styled. Suited up. Guy looked tight. Definitely alpha.

As his stop is coming up, he gets up walks away. As soon as he steps out I see him walking by, the girls too. They start giggling, the one says: he looks good. The other one agrees. The she says:"he really really looks good, I'd rather have him than some dumb kid our own age", the other girls laughs and agrees. They talk some more. And this is in feminist infested Netherlands.

I know that if you have your shit toghether as a man you get more valuable as you age. But it has never been rubbed under my nose quite like this before... what do you guys make of this?

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Messages In This Thread