rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How militant feminist twisted human history

How militant feminist twisted human history

Upvoted it, let it become visible, then cancelled my upvote because I don't want a future employer to see this and blacklist me (I'm in the states and am not self-employed yet).

That answer is hands -down the best description of feminism to date. Women today have been brought up by corporations and the media to see men as uniformly evil. This has been done in order to fragment society and restrict any form of revolution. If you look at it, people from broken, dysfunctional families have little ability to fight the Government and the 1%. Marxism will never prevail again, simply because corporations & the media have made people too greedy to unite and have a revolution. Similarly, you won't see a reaction because that requires strong communities.

Look at the Arab Spring, Eroumaidan and other recent revolutions. They are all in countries with a traditional family structure. My prediction is that the US and other Western nations will clamp down on civil rights and destroy any remaining freedom in order to benefit the richest of the rich. Feminism and consumerism are the best ways to get that done. If people fight among themselves and behave like pigs, they won't fight the real enemy.

Me? I'm just going to try my very best to join the 0.1%. I'd rather be a billionaire in an unfair world than another pawn in a rigged game of chess. I'd suggest other forum members do the same. We can argue all we want about feminism, but in the end it will prevail because the powerful want it to prevail. Society will eventually collapse, but not until we are all 6 feet under. So lets go out and get some power before our right to gain any form of power is taken away.

Messages In This Thread