rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Hot Girl Proves Bagging A Straight Girl Is Easy If You’re A Hot Girl

A Hot Girl Proves Bagging A Straight Girl Is Easy If You’re A Hot Girl

Once again, I hate to be Mr. Media know-it-all, but let me offer you all some larger context, since I come from the world of media.

First off, this was edited and my guess is they (i.e. the girl and her camera crew) were turned down way more than this lets on. Both newspapers, TV and especially Web sites selectively edit everything to create their own version of reality.

But most importantly, the camera was not hidden so these answers have to be interpreted as playing to the camera to some degree. (Check how they immediately cut away from the girl's glance at it at the 3:08 mark.) Because of that, I'd say these girls might have felt pressured to say something politically correct, worrying the media was going to entrap them into seeming homophobic -- not something you want to be if you plan on holding a job today.

Finally, this is in the "humor" section of Elite Daily. But it's not really a joke. Why is it there? Because they couldn't put it in news and needed to cover their asses. If they're called on it being fiction or distortion of truth, they can now say "It was a joke" even if it's not humor per se.

Messages In This Thread