rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can Someone Explain How to Do Attachments On the Forum?

Can Someone Explain How to Do Attachments On the Forum?

Quote: (04-12-2014 02:57 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  

What about how to quote and respond to several members in one post? Instead of responding to each member in separate posts.
Just click the quote "+" button on each post you want to respond to. Then when you do your reply they all show up. You might need to space them out and for you to write your replies. For example, I quoted your post and my post. But then realized I wanted to respond to your post, so I had to move mine below yours with a simple control x, control v move. Try it, you don't have to post it.

Quote: (04-12-2014 12:53 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

The good thing, is you get an hour I think to edit your post. So if it doesn't work out you have a a little time to tweak it.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread