rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RIP Ultimate Warrior

RIP Ultimate Warrior

Quote: (04-09-2014 11:37 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Soup, just a question.

I've read how you're curious about weightlifting/weight training/powerlifting and how it effects your game.

Do you think this guy was an animal in bed or a pansy? He looks and acts like he would crush ass of several chicks at the same time.

The way I sometimes think about game is tapping into the primal life energy. It's undoing all the bullshit that that society has in place (some of it necessary otherwise civilization would crumble).

Ultimate Warrior was a living embodiment of that energy. It was just a character, but there was something very real about his presence.

I'm not a bodybuilder, but I access that energy through my music and through fucking girls, partying etc.

Some people feel a stronger need to be in that energy than others. I've tried to organize my life so I can feel present as much as possible.

When you are present, then smashing chicks left and right is just par for the course.

Messages In This Thread