rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to the USA for one month

Back to the USA for one month

Last night I went out with a forum member (don't know if he wants to stay on the DL) and I had a case of deja-vu. Almost the exact thing happened again in the same bar:

Quote:Quote:

Two girls at the bar. I started with, "I don't mean to interrupt but...."

Before I could even finish, one girl snapped at me and said, "Actually you are interrupting us, so...." I felt like she wanted to say "fuck off" but she didn't.

But this time I couldn't let it go, and the reason was because the girl who was rude was the least attractive one (a 5.5, compared to her 8 friend). I felt like I had to put a stop to this nonsense.

Me: I interrupted you? Were you talking about something important?

Her: Uh uh yeah you interrupted.

Me: What were you talking about?

Her: (silence)

Me: Because right now you are using instagram. I interrupted you going through photos?

Her: No, we were talking.

Me: If you want to talk about something important, doing so in a loud bar where women and men congregate is the worst place to do it.

Her: Look you just came up here and interrupted *stares at instagram* (I can tell she's not liking this type of confrontation and that men in the past have probably not called her out on her behavior).

Me: Yes I did, because this is a public place, and strangers talk to each other here. But I'll tell you what. If I was an ugly girl with a bad attitude, here's what I would do: I would find an attractive girl and hang on for dear life, because only by spending time with that her would I get any sort of attention from men.

Their mouths opened and I continued...

Me: Because understand this: if it wasn't for your attractive friend over here, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. You'd be invisible to me, and I wouldn't have to put up with your rudeness and the fact that you are a bad person. So maintain this friendship with your pretty friend, because it's the only thing you have going for you. Have a good night.

---

Honestly I didn't enjoy doing this, and for 5 minutes I was in a bad mood about it, but every man has a line. I'll shrug off a rejection, but I can't just ignore a low value person trying to one-up me.

Messages In This Thread