rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Hugo Schwyzer cool after all?

Is Hugo Schwyzer cool after all?

Quote: (04-08-2014 08:26 AM)Ice Wrote:  

Quote: (04-08-2014 06:50 AM)Mage Wrote:  

hunting ever diminishing sensual pleasure

Well, that's what the "PUA" or "Game" scene is all about in the first place, no? Well, probably not exclusively I guess ... But either way, It doesn't have to be "ever diminishing" though. If someone finds an angle that helps them hook with girls easily, I think that's cool.

I awaited this argument. And it is false. If you want merely sex you can buy prostitutes or go an and marry in Thailand. True game is for men who want to better themselves and who choose the most natural measure for their success - the willingness of females to reward them.

Every physical pleasure diminishes over time. The fifth ice cream is not as tasty as the first one. Stubbornness in pursuing pleasure leads to seeking more "dense" pleasure sources like alcohol or drugs. The true path is to schedule your sensual pleasures while being preoccupied with personal growth that rewards you internally.

Messages In This Thread