rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To

Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To

Introduction
As a long time lurker and semi-contributor on this forum, I have only at most given slight bits of advice here, spending time on the geopolitical threads, absorbed advice from others, and tried to do what I can, but I have yet to do a datasheet myself. So I have decided to write a datasheet on how I got laid before I discovered this forum/manosphere, social circle game. Well if this datasheet does not give specific enough information or you wish to know more let me know, and if you can add on to this(as this is a case study explaining the things I myself have done) feel free to do so. So here we go.
Disclaimer: I am personally not sure how this may work out in other countries or other areas so slight variations may be needed in order to adjust to your area. This is also a case study, and it may be harder for other people or easier for others due to factors such as the amount of free time you have, if you are well known in your community, or various other things. Do not try to build a social circle if you are not planning to stay in an area shorter than 3-4 years. If you know you're moving in a time shorter than this, this will be a massive waste of time as you will not be able to reap the benefits.

Tools
1. You
2. A regular membership at a gym in order to work out and keep your body in shape(a prerequisite for any man's lifestyle).
3. Solid style. Having good clothes is the one thing I would never ever skip out on(if you lack nice clothes the forum has advice on that and to get them on the cheap there are various outlet malls that I've been too where during sales I've gotten $60 jackets for about $15 or v-necks with designs for about $5 each. Of course some of these also have some unique ties or places where you can get suits on the cheap that you can have tailor fitted)
4. A span of a year in order to build your social circle.
Optional: Your own pad with enough room to accommodate anywhere from 7-20 people(maybe more) for an event.
Part One: Vibe and Personal Traits
A key part to how all this works is the vibe you have personally, and the ability to change up your vibe. I cannot stress this enough because you will be communicating with many different men and woman at the same time. You may not like all of them and they may not like you, but you have to know how to manage them so that at least they come to like you for whatever reason. Be able to have fun(party vibe), be able to switch over to being funny(comedic vibe), be able to show you're ready to work when needed, and that you can be serious. Being able to change up how you act between different people is the best way to build this.

I assume that most of you are also deft conversationalists because a key part of game in general is to be a good at conversing with others. The key difference here is that you will be speaking with more than one person at the time so knowing how to be the life of the party/group or the interesting guy working, and managing the crowd by keeping everyone happy while isolating your target for that time period are some things you may have to learn(having this role is also a massive DHV because the girl may see you as someone who has many friends and knows how to have fun). Being a conversationalist helps as you meet knew people you will want to find common ground between yourselves, and you may have to set aside personal biases as every connection is useful.

Also learn to stay professional while applying the above for certain places as some places to build your social circle(which I will explain in a second) may actually have you do things besides have fun. Being able to make excuses is a part of this. You will make excuses to: keep your target around, to get people to leave, and even to get everyone together for different events or get-togethers.

Part Two: Building the Social Circle
The key to building this from the start is to go out to different parts of your city or involving yourself with the community. Find out from your local church, from an Internet search, or just talking to people about what you can involve yourself with. There are many different kinds of charity work or different events that you can help out with. You may need free time, but if you have a day or so you're not doing anything it is much better to involve yourself with these kinds of things. These lean towards the more professional way to build it. The other way is the way I prefer is to head out to the busiest part of your city with the most restaurants, coffee shops, or anything else and of course niche events such as indie concerts and raves. Spend time in these places, and just enjoy yourself talking to other people. You will meet many different kinds of people, and just talking to them with the intention to get to know them is more or less the way you get involved with various people. Invite a couple of these guys or girls out to have fun or they may invite you out with them. You're making friends and connections (as this is the basis for how all this works).

Every time you're invited out make sure to be the one standing out/having the most fun, and I repeat if you're going to use these opportunities to game make sure that it goes under the radar of everyone else. You're here to make friends, you're a great dude who has fun, and you're not here to milk your new bro or this chick for the girls they hang around. As an outsider, you're there to make friends and to eventually invite all these people out to the various events of your own or other meet ups. The same premise applies for volunteering and community work. You're the nice, professional guy that gets along with everyone who is working. You will[look like] you understand everyone else(some people like myself actually do understand usually, but that's gained through life experience). Create small talk, hear their story no matter how bullshit it is(a good portion of these people will think they're special snowflakes), and I repeat voice the opinion they want to hear. You know what they want and you will have to humor them(I'm sorry in advance). You will later invite these people out, or they will invite you out and run what I mentioned a moment earlier. This is more or less a rinse and repeat process for every new social group you have not been adjusted into.

Part Three: Post Adjustment and "Your Cool New Friends"
This is where the game aspect comes into play. Right now you're the middle man. You know a bunch of different people, there are many groups where you belong, and you can bring them all together. There are many ways to play this off. If it's for the various amounts of volunteering, I would play it off as a small kickback or a way to figure out what to do next. If it's through the second path, I would just frame it as a party of sorts where you will encourage people to bring their friends or in general just inviting everyone to come along. Learn how to make the two groups intermingle and have fun. Booze, weed, and/or hookah/cigarettes is always critical as it gets people to loosen up and get to know each other. You're the middle man, the party guy, and you just invited a bunch of chill people out to have fun. Now is where you pick your target. Pick a girl any girl because odds are you have either loosely befriended one(I sincerely hope you guys were not needy enough to get friendzoned earlier) or your new bros/female friend probably brought a couple(a key benefit to befriending other social males or social females). Take a stab by joining her for drinks and bullshitting about people from your new crowd as you have endless material to feed off(the people around you). And the main standard game techniques apply here(bullshitting/escalating which you will have used earlier), and this is where your pad that you may have invited these people over too comes in handy(if you went that extra mile). This is your house, everyone is having fun/drinking if you managed the crowd right, and now you can make up any number of excuses to bang her right away in your room or make up an excuse to keep her around after everyone leaves(which they may not i.e. the double edged sword). If it isn't at your place thought bring her around having fun wherever you may be at, and make sure once again that the party can go on without you(the key indicator is people intermingling). Now you come up with a clever excuse to get her to your place/room(I personally use the fact that I make techno music and I need a second opinion), or any other excuse to get that hamster running. As you have already established closeness through a similar crowd and by isolating her earlier, this should be fairly easy most of the time. After this, I think most of you can get plenty of advice on here on how to break down LMR and going for homestretch on the forum or through experience so I don't feel to clarify this part(although it will be much easier than with a complete stranger).

Part Four: Maintenance
You will be dealing with a large volume of people whom now consider you a close friend of sorts even though you personally do not think of them as such. You will have to constantly humor, give advice too, and at times hangout with these people in order to maintain the relationship you have with them. Also if you're banging girls from your social circle, make sure that they're from different sub groups and make sure that they do not know each other. The major downfall of this entire method is that you may have to limit yourself to one girl at a time(if the circle is not large yet), but you will always have a steady stream. The various girls you bang may also assume relationship status so you may have to keep the facade of a relationship in order to keep this going. Brutal honesty about your thoughts about said fuck buddy may cause groups to alienate you. This will cause you to go into a series of short term relationships that you may cut off(must be done politely to milk this strategy to maximum efficiency). Making sure you're one of the guys is also a requirement. Do not brag about your playboy lifestyle, be modest about your achievements, and act like you hold the blue pill thought process that they have(this last bit right here has actually caused major problems for me personally when I exposed a bit of my red pill thinking). You're the lion in a group of sheep, but it still does not do you well to claim superiority. Every connection is golden so do not burn the bridges you have built as well.

Part Five: Side Benefits
This part is not so much a guide, but more or less the benefits you can get besides the women for having a social circles. I have personally gained many solid wingmen, ideological peers(you have to sift a bit but you can tell who would adopt the lifestyle that we embody), and connections to local scenes through this method. It is a surefire way to meet actually cool people, and I would highly suggest just doing this in order to make those connections. I have met club bouncers, DJs, members of a local band, spoiled rich yuppies with connections(sometimes they are actually decent people just very biased), and some real bros who have helped me through tough times. Another benefit(that I personally haven't tried but would like to) is inviting your boss out with your social circle. He may actually have fun, and may give you that raise, promotion, or introduce you to some of his wealthier associates. It's a fun way to do things, and I would recommend doing it for to anyone staying in a city for the long term.

Outro
I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I've been using this since I was freshman at high school to build connections/getting to know other around me. It was considerably easy starting up for me personally as I could use my friends at school to get the initial crowd going, but I started going out myself and getting to know people. It helped me become more socially adept, get more confident with myself as a person, and even got me a bit of local fame. I've personally benefited a lot from the information at RVF to build myself up even further(to actually cold approach random girls on the street or at a store rather than just simply making friends and of course night game stuff). This is the least I can do as a member, and as I stated at the beginning leave your comments, opinions, any personal tweaks you wish to suggest, or questions that you need help with.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread