rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sydney Datasheet 2014 by Biologist

Sydney Datasheet 2014 by Biologist

Over the past few months, I have obtained an extensive amount of knowledge through the RooshV Forums. In return, I would like to contribute to the bank of knowledge here by dropping a datasheet on my hometowm: Sydney, Australia!

Background on Myself

Nationality: Australian
Hometown: Sydney
Ethnicity: White

The City

Sydney is an enormous city, with a population of over 4.6 million people. It is also an extremely multicultural city, where virtually every ethnicity, language and religion can be found.

It is the commercial, economic and societal hub of not only Australia, but the entire Oceania region. Jobs are plentiful and wealth is abundant relative to many other places in the world.

Currently, living in Sydney is more expensive than London and Tokyo.

The Girls

Group A – Local White Girls

Group A Subclass 1 – Upper Class Local White Girls

The Upper Class Local White Girls generally come from rich families who have been in Australia for generations. They are mostly of Anglo-Saxon background, but you will find other ethnicities in this group as well. You will find that most of these girls grew up in one of the following areas: the North Shore, Eastern Suburbs or Inner West.

These girls make up a relatively small proportion of the girls you’ll come across in Sydney. However, the reason I created a separate group for them is because unless you’re extremely rich or a celebrity, it is nearly impossible to lay one of these girls. Many of these girls will not even acknowledge your existence if they suspect that you’re not rich and/or famous.

These girls are rich, classy, highly-educated and generally do not sleep around.

Group A Subclass 2 – Low-to-Middle Class Local White Girls

This broad group encompasses all of the other Local White girls in Sydney. These girls come from a range of backgrounds including Anglo-Saxon, Italian, Greek, Former Yugoslav and other European ethnicities. They primarily come from middle or low class families, usually from the Western Suburbs or The Shire.

As expected, these girls are generally easier to lay compared to the Group A Subclass 1 girls.
Nonetheless, most of these girls still have an enormous sense of entitlement, even if they’re ugly and/or fat. Many of these girls describe themselves as feminists.

Group B – Local Asian Girls

The Local Asian Girls were born in Australia, but have parents who migrated to Australia during the late 70s, 80s and 90s. These girls are primarily of Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean and Filipina background. Group B girls constitute a sizeable portion of the local girls who reside in Sydney.

The strong work ethic that most Asian migrants possessed allowed most Asian-Australian families to entrench themselves comfortably in the Australian middle class. The average Group B girl comes from a middle class background, but you will also find that some come from poorer, lower class backgrounds and some from richer, upper class backgrounds.

Whilst the local Asian girls are generally highly assimilated and exhibit Western traits, they tend to be influenced by their traditional/conservative parents. Regarding sex and relationships, they’ll usually be somewhat on the conservative side; however, you’ll still find some who are massive sluts as well.

Additionally, they are quite hypergamous as they tend to restrict themselves to only dating men who have incomes equal to theirs or higher (due to the pressure they receive from their parents to find a well-off husband). At the same time however, most Group B girls do NOT have a sense of entitlement as they are smart enough to realise that nothing in life is free.

Group C – International Asian Girls

The International Asian Girls (otherwise known as FOB Asian Girls) are girls who were born overseas, but now reside in Sydney. These girls also constitute a sizeable portion of the girls you’ll see in Sydney, especially around the Sydney CBD.

They usually come to Sydney for study or work, and many of them aim to eventually obtain Permanent Residency (PR). Group C girls usually come from China, Korea, Malaysia (Chinese Malaysian), Philippines and Singapore. They reside in places all over Sydney, but you can find large concentrations of these girls in the Sydney CBD, Inner West, North Sydney and areas near university campuses.

I realise that there are many other types of girls in Sydney, such as the Middle Eastern/Lebanese/Indian girls, or the European backpackers, but the groups I have mentioned will cover more than 90% of girls you’ll come across.

The Nightlife

The nightlife scene in Sydney is very large and comprehensive. Friday and Saturday nights are the main nights during which people go out to drink and party. However, over the past 5 years or so, people have started going out much more on Thursday and Sunday evenings in addition to Friday and Saturday nights.

In this datasheet, I will focus on the three main nightlife hotspots of the Sydney CBD.

George Street/Town Hall

This area encompasses the venues surrounding Town Hall Station and those on George Street which connects Town Hall Station and Central Station. On Friday and Saturday nights, this is easily the busiest area for drinking and clubbing in Sydney.

Asian Girls (Group B and Group C girls collectively) will probably make up 60-70% of the girls you will come across here on any given night. If you’re into Asian girls, it would be worthwhile to check this area out.

Some notable venues include Star Bar, Three Wise Monkeys, Haymarket Hotel, Scubar (plenty of European backpackers at Scubar), Side Bar, Shark Hotel, Cheers Nightclub (plenty of hot Group C girls tend to congregate at Cheers Nightclub) and Scruffy Murphys.

Oxford Street/Kings Cross

Oxford Street is the centre of the gay community in Sydney, and Kings Cross is the red-light district of Sydney. There are many strip clubs in Kings Cross, and due to the fact that prostitution is legal in the state of New South Wales, you’ll see plenty of brothels here as well. If P4P is your sort of thing, there are plenty of options here for you.

You’ll find that mostly Group A girls will frequent this area of Sydney (although you’ll also find some Group B and Group C girls too).

Notable venues include Oxford Arts Factory, The World Bar and Candy’s Apartment.

Darling Harbour/Cockle Bay Wharf

The Darling Harbour/Cockle Bay Wharf area is mostly frequented by Group A and Group B girls (however Group C girls tend to avoid this area).

Notable venues include Marquee, Cargo Bar, Wallaby Bar and Home Nightclub.

Gaming Tips

Day game in Sydney is generally ineffective and a waste of time.

I mentioned at the beginning of this datasheet that Sydney is a very rich city (in international standards) and that it is the commercial hub of not only Australia, but the entire Oceania area. As a result, during the week, the girls tend to be very busy with work and/or running errands – they simply do not want to waste their time during the day to speak with random strangers.

However, even though the girls work hard, they play hard. Once the weekend comes around, the girls want to spend their hard-earned cash to drink and party. This makes night game a viable option.

In the context of night game, I have found that the local girls (Group A and Group B) respond well to the hard-as-fuck, alpha male type gaming that tends to work best in developed Western countries.

It is imperative that you dress well, demonstrate higher value, show some pre-selection and exhibit a strong frame. As soon as she senses the slightest bit of desperation or that you are not congruent with your frame, you’ll be blown out.

Whatever you do, do NOT buy a Group A or Group B girl drinks. As soon as you’re buying her drinks, she knows that she’s got you wrapped around her little finger. Try to get her to buy you drinks instead.

I have personally found that the Group C girls are by far the easiest to game. Even though many of them come from very well-off families back in their home country, they are generally much more polite, helpful and open in comparison to the Group A and Group B girls. However, many Group C girls develop arrogance and bitch shields over time because they have found that their value in Australia is higher than in their home country due to the simple fact that they are not fat.

For Group C girls, I have noticed that it’s best to tone down the hard-as-fuck alpha frame. It’s probably best to show these girls that you’re an intelligent and interesting person who has their shit together, whilst at the same time being confident.

Conclusion

Sydney is a great city to live and work. It’s very comfortable, there are plenty of things to do and the natural scenery is amazing.

However, in terms of gaming girls, I wouldn’t recommend it.

If you’re exceptionally rich or a high status male, you will do well. However, for the average male, it can be very difficult due to the incredibly high levels of hypergamy and the sense of entitlement of the girls here.

Messages In This Thread