rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do women put on weight?

Why do women put on weight?

A lot of men put on weight too in middle age but not to the same degree as women obviously.
I think it's a mixture of
declining metabolism- easier to put weight on as you get older

laziness- a lot of effort is needed to keep healthy and women would rather sit on the sofa and watch trash tv

no social shame involved- even though subconsciously people know being overweight is wrong/bad for you but no one tells them this so their ego/hamster can rationalise them as being curvy etc.

nesting- I think most people especially women naturally put on weight as a LTR continues as they don't feel they need to put in the effort, also if a woman does get fat her "husband" probably wont call her out of it so once again her hamster can say he still finds me attractive

Thirstness of guys - a fat woman can still get sex it might be a pump and dump and hes never seen again. But once again her hamster can rationalise it as men still find me attractive im curvy etc

Messages In This Thread