rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman's day through google glass

Woman's day through google glass

Comments on youtube are hilarious:

renzo casas2 days ago

WTF? you sleep with glasses?

Davisrullzs3 hours ago

The ending gave me a raging erection

F Sgam3 hours ago

She deserved it, that lying bitch KNEW that he would be coming home early but no kissing that dog was way more important.

albinotatertot1 day ago

Anyone that asks if this is a real video has to be a fucking moron...

WartortleOG1 day ago

Hahaha ! OMG i really enjoyed this video [Image: biggrin.gif]

Max Vultur1 hour ago

Women's abuse is a crime alright, but you gotta wonder where a woman brain was when she decided to live in the same house with a psychopath.

Ura Faget1 day ago

Not even a second in and there's a Star of David. Nice try, Mr. Shekelgoldbergstein, but you can't trick me this time.

Videodude8102 hours ago

Damn straight. Bitch should have been home on time, not out having coffee and tea. Even a dog knows what not to do after it's beat. Stupid women, with pea-brains smaller than a puppy's.

Brad Showalter2 days ago

This is so not accurate. A woman thinking about buying something for a man on her own accord just does not happen. Also, they cut out the part where she nagged him for the last 10 years daily. Add the fact that she would most likely be the one to hit him. For them to portray this as though this is a normal day for women, I'm disgusted by this farce. Fuck google glass. There must be a bunch of emasculated misandrics who work there.

Rule Of Three T.A.G21 hours ago

You know what? I'm gonna say it Elephant in the room. She deserved it and any woman who is in a abusive relationship and CONTINUES TO STAY WITH THEM is stupid plain and simple. Go to the police for fuck sake! There are people out there who will help you! But no instead you continue to stay with them beating after beating after beating.

It's good to see that men aren't retarded.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread