rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ayahuasca and the body

Ayahuasca and the body

In an unrelated post, I wrote a little bit about my experience with ayahuasca and it sparked some interest with people on the forum.

The psychological impact was immense, deeply personal, and not something I would completely share with others.

One of the things I will talk about it how much my relationship with my body has changed since ayahuasca.

During one of the many visions the medicine induced, I could see and feel every molecule in my body. They were abuzz with energy and very sensitive to all influences including all of the food/drink I had ingested (although I had been fasting for 2 days). My bloodstream was carrying all of the essential vitamins, minerals, proteins, fats, etc, found in the food and I could see how important it was to eat only the highest quality foods and stay the fuck away from sugar. Sugar made the molecular vibrations erratic.

At the end of the experience, after all the other visions, revelations, and insights were revealed to me, the major theme and resounding sticking point was this: the only thing any man has complete control over is his own mind, that is the true source of power, so keep your mind strong and disciplined.

Imagine those words spoke to you by God himself, thats how much they resounded to me at the time. Intense.

I participated in the ceremony about a month ago.

Before that I was lifting regularly, eating pretty well, drinking too much, and my body always had a little softness from a layer of fat I could never get rid of.

The month since then, I have been so aware of what goes into my mouth because I can still recall the vision of all the molecules being affected by every single variable.

Bacon and fried eggs, my previously favorite breakfast, almost disgust me now.

Now its a banana, acai, coconut water smoothie topped with pumpkin and sunflower seeds.

Thats one example, and I'm not going to bore ya'll with every detail of my diet, but it has changed drastically since my time in Peru.

As a result: I lost about 7 pounds, mostly from that layer of fat that was so stubborn. My face has tightened up and girls have commented on how much better I look since my trip. And my lifts have been going up steadily.

The mind/body connection is a powerful one and anyone who is interested in a full on immersion into oneself might want to read up on ayahuasca.

Can't forget to include the great introductory article that runsomagic posted over at Return of Kings recently: http://www.returnofkings.com/28495/the-s...-your-life

Messages In This Thread