rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Journey, pre and post Rooshv

My Journey, pre and post Rooshv

To celebrate my 1 rep point (which I cherish; props to CaliforniaSupreme) and upgrade to my membership with a star thanks to an opportunity to buy a lifetime gold membership, want to share my story with you cats. Props to Suits for asking me to do this. +1 to you brother! Took me about an hour but totally worth it. I know this is long so I left summaries for those of you don't want to read me ramble.

Pre Rooshv:

23 years ago:
I landed in this country. We lived in upstate New York. My English sounded like I was a little 711 cashier. Parents scared me about obstacles on my path to school one day or scared me about what the wily white man or scary black man could do the other day. Naturally, I believed it and somehow steered away from socializing at all.

Middle school was located close to the ghetto and attracted a violent crowd. I made friends with the dweebs and nerds to keep away from the others. I got called names even by the girls. High school was even worse. One day I shaved off my growing ‘stache. My mom and dad reminded me that it’s a sign of manhood in India. So no more razor. Of course, the ‘stache fought harder and grew into something that the Monopoly man left behind.

Summary: I felt like I was in an alien country and had to conform to its standards or I would be marginalized. So I did. However, through it, I learned how to speak english and speak it well. My biggest achievement was that. Nothing else.

19 years ago:
High School was done. College was near. Parents wanted me to stay close, go to college, graduate, make money and take care of them for the rest of their life. Somewhere in there, I was supposed to marry an Indian girl that would also take care of me and them. Did I mention I was fucked.

Something interesting also happened. The most aggressive people targeting high school kids at that time are military recruiters. I fell into their lap, with all their promises about adventure and travel. I signed up in a heartbeat. I’m not sure if it was because I was impressionable or because I wanted to get the fuck out of there.

I joined the Navy. Boot camp was one fucking enlightening experience. Gained a lot of strength mentally and even physically although I was a skinny motherfucker (130 lbs soaking wet). Got close to a lot of good cats.

First ship was a oiler (floating gas station). Lots of girls; back then the Navy truly didn’t put women on combat ships so I got them on my little supply ship. My boss was a smooth older black man that could convince a lesbian to turn. I learned a lot from this guy, a lot. If I have an iota of game, he taught it to me. I used it to flirt with all the girls I could on the ship. However, I was reminded by something deep in my head that sleeping with these women is bad and I must marry this indian girl (so damn contrary to game). Still had lots of fun, got fucked up in the wildest parts of the world (Yeah the shit from “Taken” could be quite real – I saw it in Turkey). Also, anyone try Savannah, GA on Mardi Gras? What a fucking blast!

Summary: High school was shit. Navy was awesome; taught me to flirt and game even though I did not use it as a means to an end (bangs). Got to see the world and allowed me to be more open to everyone (black, white etc. etc.). I learned to be strong and mentally tough but nothing could prepare me for heartbreak. However, it taught me to destroy stereotypes that my some of my trolling brothers carry. All by being all I can be and pushing to better myself.

15 years ago:
Got out of the Navy. Went back to upstate New York for college. Almost slept with one chick, but I tried to be a gentleman and she broke my heart later (surprise).

10 years ago:
Joined a big firm. Tried to talk to girls; no luck; no bangs; hung out in my nice guy frame. Met one online; had a long distance relationship; dated her and her family. Then, one fine day we got married. In case it wasn’t clear, I married her AND her family.

4 years ago:
In comes a kid a few years later, so we move from the city to the suburban home of my inlaws for a year and a half. Worst years of my life. I would work 60 – 70 hours a day to come home to inlaws that controlled everything. Wife expected me to also be a mother; wake up to hold or change my daughter as she got milk ready. My stressful job was a welcome getaway.

Summary: Weird thing about my post Navy phase is that in my mind I felt like I entered the real world when I was in the navy, a world which I left to re-enter my old more shitty world. Instead of applying myself with what I knew, I reverted back to my old mentality and ways. Cues, familiar sorroundings, and even people can do that if they are consistently in your face.

Post Rooshv:

3 years ago:
We move out finally ; suburbs. Work sends me to India to provide training. I start searching the Internet for travel tips. In comes Rooshv.com. I start developing this elaborate idea in my head to create a side trip. I worked out many options but India – Thailand – Sweden – Finland seemed best. While I read about game and I wanted to game, it turned into my focus and even stooped to pay for play in Thailand. What I should have done was enjoyed the countries I was in; but I wanted to cheat, I wanted to be with other women, I wanted to be a man.

I came back and something incredible happened. I became aloof. My wife noticed the change and she didn’t like it. I realize that I’ve taken the red pill. This time I actually see results. I stop caring about what she wants. I keep letting her cry. “Fuck that shit” is what I say when she cries. In the end it actually helps her that I think that way. Try it when women give you shit, say it mentally; it will help you with your reaction. Anyways, keep reading.

2 years ago:
I hit the gym. I work out and start getting a nicer body. Sex is better. She likes it. I stay aloof, not giving too much a fuck about her babble about her family and all that. I ignore her rants and about an hour later I get a 50 word text about how she didn’t mean to say what she said. Frame is a beautiful thing. More sex. Everything is then back to normal until the next rant. More sex.. cycle continues.

Few months ago:
My boss - short irish guy. He’s chubby as a fuck, but wears tight ass clothes that hang out his belly; probably raped as a boy and dressed up in panties. Has a wife that’s heavier than him. I hire 2 cute girls. They wanted to work for me not him. He talks directly to the girls about work, not me. I lose interest in the job. He wants to put me on a performance improvement plan. I walk into his office, ask him some questions that he can’t answer but maintain my frame. He says why don’t you stick around until you find another job. On the other hand, few minutes later he said why don’t you take a month off and we’ll pay you. In short, got a month off with pay; due to game and standing up for myself. On the other hand, if I signed that piece of paper, I would have been a beta bitch that would have gotten a 30 day 9-5 assfuck guarantee instead of 30 days of free pay.

Now:
Wake up at 4 am. I hit the gym. Still work a 9-5 (somewhat). Soul crushing but there’s some cool folks to hang with so I can stand it. Columbian chick randomly asks (separate department, same profession) if she can help me with something. Gaming her now; she’s asked ME to lunch next week. Drinks later maybe. Meeting up with a fellow forum member soon. I read Bang and other manosphere material that comes my way. Return of kings tops the list. As far as podcasts, I listen to Christian McQueen and Manosphere radio. McQueen keeps me in check. Looking forward to reading Alpha Playboy.

Future:
I have bigger arms, nice chest, broad shoulders. Columbian chick has sucked my dick or has gone back to her fiancée. Either way, I don’t give a flying fuck. My boy and I fly to London/Edinburgh; have fun with some redheads. Need to start another thread to ask you cats for tips.

Final Summary:
Before: beta bitch that got feelings hurt by girls. Skinny as hell. Got pushed around. Got married to someone that let me go downhill and didn’t stand up for myself.

After: I'm 35 fucking years old and feel the best I ever have. I come off as a nice guy (work purposes mostly) but don’t let the fan shit on me when shit hits the fan. I work out, try to smile at everyone (shit’s hard when I see ghost faces though). Roosh’s forum and other blogs initially helped me discover my inner game, but now it also helps my practical game. Podcasts help on long ass drives (especially McQueen). Getting back to my Navy frame slowly while dribbling in the wisdom I’ve attained from marriage game. Future has me meeting some of you cats and learning from you and becoming the best I can be; also am looking forward to contributing as much as possible to as many of your lives as possible. This site is one of THE biggest contributors to the positive results in my journey. Looking forward to comments.

Messages In This Thread