rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls flaking as a cue to go more direct

Girls flaking as a cue to go more direct

It depends soup. You mentioned that the majority game is her being attracted to you and you not fucking up. If she is flaking and playing games, you are fucking up, you dropped the ball and shes checking if you walk the walk as much as you talk the talk. I personally next these girls (esp. Tinder etc) and I am more lenient with girls I have met before (got numbers etc).

Flakes who I actually got along with and I saved their numbers/kissed but didn't bang get the standard invite to come party with me and my friends, assuming they flake after first text. Our night is happening, she can come join. I will then see what's up and act accordingly for some reason (probably female FOMO) they usually show up. Night time and celebration times makes it easier to pull.

I would also like to say.. I notice you guys categorizing women like American, Euro women etc... It doesn't matter. There's a few cultural idiosyncrasies here and there. If she flakes and you know what happened during the interaction, problem solved.

Most of the times you just gotta keep the same vibe as your initial interaction and bring her back into your little bubble..

Nonetheless, Soup I admire the courage coming through your writing... Always precise and pushing boundaries.

Messages In This Thread