rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jezebel Hamster-Shits All Over Good Advice Again

Jezebel Hamster-Shits All Over Good Advice Again

You have to give Susan Patton credit - if the Jezebel author Kelly Faircloth came to me and asked me for advice on 'how to find a guy', I would stare at her blankly, throw up on my shoes, and tell her to work on building a time machine back to her youth.

[Image: attachment.jpg17398]   
A graduate of Harvard University and the Columbia Publishing Course, Kelly Faircloth started at Manhattan GMAT in 2009 as a part-time operations associate. She moved to her current position in 2010, charged with handling book distribution.

She previously worked at Amy Robinson Productions, where she researched movie ideas and took phone messages from VIPs. Before that, she covered small business news and created many slideshows for Inc. magazine. She learned volumes about the early days of silent film while editing Professor Giorgio Bertellini's Italy in Early American Cinema and developed a strange fascination with Richard Hell while interning at the Oxford American.

As an undergraduate, Kelly majored in Folklore and Mythology and wrote a senior thesis that explored shifting narratives of Sherman’s March to the Sea, based on a summer spent interviewing residents of her native Georgia about family legends from the Civil War. She is also fully prepared to discuss—with great authority—fairy faith in Celtic countries. She also served as executive editor of the Harvard Independent, where she ridiculed terrible movies on a weekly basis. When she isn’t at Manhattan GMAT, Kelly can be found watching science fiction, reading literary fiction, or blogging about one of the two. She credits Night Court reruns with her decision to move to New York City.
http://www.manhattangmat.com/staff-faircloth.cfm

Messages In This Thread