rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to tell if a girl really likes you ...the IOI thread

How to tell if a girl really likes you ...the IOI thread

So it's Sunday night and I dropped my kid off back with his mom and I'm heading back up to my one bedroom bachelor pad in North Jersey. [Image: tdcs.gif]

I decide to stop and get some dinner at my #1 favorite restaurant ...Taco Bell [Image: thumb.gif] I walk up to the register and this cute little Indian girl greats me warmly with her over the top bubbly teenage girl personality. I start laughing a little bit because she's so ridiculous trying to sell me on filling out a survey for her so she can win a gift card to Starbucks.

Usually I look for common IOIs like eye contact, asking me personal questions, voice goes to a higher register ...things like that. I've been around the block a few times so I'm skeptical even when I get those. There's lots of Hoes in NJ [Image: dodgy.gif]

So I do what I do best ...eat soft tacos and people watch.

I sat there and ate my steak burrito and soft taco and just paid attention to how she spoke to the other 12 people that she helped after me. I sat back and felt the vibe she was putting out.

I came to the conclusion that she was friendlier and more flirtatious with me than everyone after me. So I decided it was worth my time to kick it to her and pick her up.

Once all her customers were helped she came around and started wiping down the tables. So I throw out "You know you have a really cute voice".

Her: Ohh thank you. You're so sweet.

She sounded like she was on helium [Image: lol.gif] Real turn on for some reason.

So we go back and forth for a little while shooting the shit. I find out she's 20 and single. We agree to chill out sometime and she gives me her number. Game on.

Now the point of this thread is not just IOIs. It's about developing your empathy or ability to feel out when a girl has genuine interest in you.

If you want to improve your approach to number close ratio you have to fine tune your female attention whore bullshit detector.

If you have a similar story please share.

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread