rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NYE same night lays and ONS.

NYE same night lays and ONS.

Ok Fellas, the biggest party week-end of 2010/11 is here!!

So, let's start by giving those who have consistently contributed content/reports to the board thus making our sex life better a round of applause! I salute you, you know who you are. PLease keep these coming in 2011! Roosh, as always thanks for giving us a place to come and share our thoughts on strategies and field reports.

On another note, tonight is a perfect night to get a ONS, girls are out and about with their boyfriends/husbands/lovers, so any girl you see alone approach like a wild pit bull!! Especially if she's had a few drinks and is relaxed and emotionally vulnerable =)

I'm going to add some tips, feel free to add to the list:

1. arrive at the club early!!!!! As a matter of fact, you should be out running street game by 6pm, and making sure you have plenty of backups to hit up if the club scene does not come through as you hoped.

2. Forget phone numbers and Facebook closes tonight - seriously!! It's all about venue changing and getting a ONS!! If a girls does not want to make-out with you after you built some comfort and 30 minutes of physical escalation...NEXT!!!

3. Lock your girl down by 10pm!!! After 10pm, any pussy that arrived looking for her cock for the night is TAKEN!! and you wil have to settle for an average fatty who nobody wants.

4. After screaming NYE, and getting a kiss close, dance some more and by 12:30am go for the bang!! MOVE elsewhere, get her to your fuck pad pronto!!!

5. do not drive!!! Take a cab! This will allow you to make out and heat that pussy up while you are on your way to your fuck nest for the night in the back seat!

6. GET A HOTEL NEARBY YOUR MAIN VENUE!!! This is critical!! The more you have to drive, or your cabbie has to drive, the more you are at risk of being pulled over by DUI checkpoints, or huge traffic jams....pussy gets cold quick!! Don't be cheap, get something nice, and very clean!

7. DO NOT GET DRUNK!!! You are in control when you are sober, you can always pretend to be drinking and be drunk while you lure her into your fuck pad!

8. Bring an extra set of clothes! like a nice button down shirt, an undershirt (white) and an extra pair of jeans! I've had shit spilled on me last year, and it really fucked up my look with a big red wine stain on my shirt from a drunk bitch! You can tip a doorman at a local hotel to hold it for you, or leave it in your car if driving.

9. Go get your condoms NOW!! Do not wait until your pussy for the night is ready to bang, to go out like a mad man looking for condoms at Walgreens, you are wasting precious fuck time!!

10. If you do drink alcohol, squeeze in 12oz of water in between drinks. The more hydrated you are, the more resistant you are to lasting all night, gaming girls who are coming out of clubs at 5am!!!

11. Roll Dolo if you can, this gives you an enormous amount of flexibility to venue change if you need to. Not all places are going to be target rich, and lots will be filled with couples, MOVE. The more friends you have with you, the more tied down you are to one place until everyone in your group agrees to venue change. Worst is that I've had friends fuck-up a ONS for me because they did not have pussy to fuck, or a way to get home or a bunch of other idiot excuses to get in your way - you don't need this drama!

players of rooshv forum, MAKE ME PROUD!!!

Happy New Year!

Mixx

Messages In This Thread