rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you compete with guys over a woman?

Do you compete with guys over a woman?

Some of the stuff guys have pointed out already is valid. There were a few critical junctures where you could've made a more favorable move.

My personal philosophy is not to directly engage an "AMOG" if he's playing that game, but to hold my own frame and show that he's not on my level. If that means just sitting quietly and finishing my meal while he acts like a clown, and then heading out for my night of solo pussy-slaying, that's all good with me. She will probably notice your confident, unshakeable vibe and come find you at the end of the night after exhausting her highs of getting attention from the thirsty orbiters.

With that said, if you're sitting at the table and he comes over and interrupts, you should hang in there and go a few rounds with him. See if you can get him to look dumb or go away, leaving you to proceed with the girl and build upon the momentum you had started creating.

As soon as possible after he joins, you'll want to re-set the frame to your own. If he interjects with, "So what bars do you guys like around here?" She will give a response. Then bring up a new topic, as if you're including him. "Her and I were just talking about (random landmark), I find it really fascinating how it relates to the local history..." Transition this into a personal ramble, telling a high-value story from one of your past travels (make up a fake story if you want, as long as it's good). Try to make the girl laugh, then ask if she has experienced anything like that. She'll respond, making it a conversation between the 2 of you again, and the other guy will look out of place when he inevitably tries to chime in.

If you get the sense that he's going to stick around and keep chasing her, make an early exit on your own terms. Look directly at her (ignoring the guy) and tell her in a confident tone that you're going to head back to your room and get ready for the night out. If she doesn't immediately take the bait and ask about your plans (which she probably will), go right ahead and tell her she should meet up later on because it's going to be a fun night. Get her number, still ignoring the other guy. If you can make concrete plans at this point, that is ideal because the frame is that everything is on your terms, even if it's with the group. If the orbiter dude chimes in with "Me and the guys were gonna go to (wherever)" that's fine, you can look at the girl and act like the 2 of you are accepting the invitation together. Almost like that guy is just your concierge serving you up plans.

At that point, your work is done, and head out while you're still on top. You can't prevent other guys from trying to hit on her, but as a member of the RVF and a man versed in Game, you should be able to live and die by the skill of yours. If someone else can top your performance, then he won a fair fight.

But that's how to handle that shit.

If it doesn't work, realize that you might be even better off getting to roll out solo and not have the first, somewhat mediocre girl be your only good prospect of the night, monopolizing most of your time and energy.

Messages In This Thread