rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you compete with guys over a woman?

Do you compete with guys over a woman?

I didn't know what else to do so I am asking very experienced person for opinions.

I met this girl at a kitchen in hostel. She was very friendly from the beginning. I would describe her as a down to earth girl who hangs out with bunch of guys at a bar drinking PBR but with a cute face. I had that eye from her during conversation.
It was going well till another traveler walked in.

After some conversation, he asked her 'so you guys took train together'
and he looked at me. (obviously she said 'oh no we didn't come together'
I knew what was up from that point.

I brought my food to the dining table. she sat little later across from me and we talked little bit.
he came, sat next to her and started asking about places she would recommend. I didn't want to step into their conversation.('oh xxxx? I've been there blah blah)
So I just ate my food and did my own thing while overhearing his annoying overexpressions (oh my godddd, it's awesoooome etc)
he asked her if she wanted to check out the bar. she said sure.
there was his friend and a guy he just met. (all from the same country)
So one girl and 3 guys from same country. plus they will kiss the fuck out of her ass hoping to get some action. Did I want to be in that group? no.

So the guy went to his room to get changed. she asked me 'are you coming out tonight?' [Image: smile.gif] (With sweet voice and cute face)
I said No and she showed 'I didn't expect to hear that' upset face.

when I ran into her again before she went out, she gave me a cold look.
she thought I was a such bitter person?
But what can I say? the guy asked her to join them, not me.

What should I have done? I can't think of something better.

Going out had to happen since she likes talking to several guys and he would ask her to join them.
My option was whether to go or not to go.
If I went there, the conversation would be all around her. she will be center of the spot. (guys will not directly ask me questions. I can talk to guys directly too but with knowing what they have in mind, I wouldn't feel comfortable.so they talk to her and I talk to her sort of thing.)
I just couldn't see myself being in that spot.

Did I just chicken out and am I making an excuse?

Messages In This Thread