rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rio Datasheet 2014 (by GoodfellaGood)

Rio Datasheet 2014 (by GoodfellaGood)

Hey Warder, that's quite a nice breakdown of a ONS in Brazil, thanks for posting it, it's got me thinking a bit!

I actually think the way you did things is a good way to go about getting a girl to ONS from club: have her utterly and unreservedly convinced before you pull her out (including giving her enough time to inform/convince her friends on what's gonna happen). The last few nights out in Brazil, I was trying the 'get her worked up and pull her out hard and fast' method that can work in the West, but I was getting solid initial resistance when I went for the pull. My interpretation is that I was going for the pull and then the girl was thinking "But my friends, we need to sort out money to pay, I can't go". Perhaps I'm being a little kind to myself here, but I'm sure there was at least a little of that sentiment involved.

I mentioned in the original thread that tourists from the rest of Brazil weren't worth the effort. This post forced me to rethink. The reason I said that initially was because my friend and I ran a lot of sets on Brazilian tourists and we always found that they were very clingy with their friend group and hard to separate, so we eventually tended to avoid such sets. But thinking back, girls from some cities were a bit more chill in their environment: those from Sao Paulo seemed pretty comfortable (most has visited Rio a number of times) and girls from Belo Horizonte I remember as being particularly scared and clingy to their friends. Salvador is one of the more dangerous cities in Brazil, so perhaps girls from there feel pretty safe anywhere else.

So yeah, the updated advice should be to pursue Brazilian tourists if they seem pretty comfortable in their environment. And have a girl 100% convinced that she's coming home with you before you try and pull a ONS.

Messages In This Thread