rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fayetteville, NC Data Sheet

Fayetteville, NC Data Sheet

Im from Fayetteville NC so I figure ill throw up some info in-case any cats find themselves here.

Fayetteville is a big military town with Fort Bragg and Pope Air Force base. So there is alot of people from all over.

There is a decent amount of latin people here also.

Nightlife is fairly versified and in decent supply with something to do on most nights. Here is a list of all the spots to check out.

Itz - this is the main joint in Fayetteville, or the one that has been around the longest. It has a restaurant, cigar parlor, and night club combined into one compound. The Bar gets a good crowd most nights. They have comedy night on sunday. Fri and Sat the nightclub will be popping. There is a dress code and the drinks aint cheap.

Huske - this is a restaurant that turns into a bar and nightclub on the weekends. Its located downtown. Older crowd, have to be 21 to enter. This has overtaken Itz as the "main" place on sat night in town. Gets the best looking girls.

Big Apple - this place is more urban and is jumping on the weekend. they have LAtin night every Wednesday which is a great spot to meet some latin women. I have had numerous ONS from this place on latin night!

Cadalac Ranch - this a the country bar/club in town and it is PACKED on Wednesday night with the 1 dollar beer and liqueur drinks! I usually hit up this and Big Apple on weds! Girls here are more chill and sociable as opposed to Itz and Huske.

Congos - this is the Latin club in town. Gets a good crowd on sat nights. Pretty much 95% all latin people in this place. Many white guys are "scared" to go here thinking they might get stabbed or something! I tell them all the time that its completely fine but they dont listen which is good for me bc i like being the only white guy in the joint! They are now trying to get business during the week with drink specials and stuff.

Speak Easy - this more upscale lounge / club has latin night on fri and is the place to go for latin ppl on fri night. On sat night it is all black though.

The Dog House - This place is SLAMMED on thur night with 1 dollar beers and liquor! Fun atmosphere. Brings out all the demographics of fayetteville. More of a biker bar on other nights.

The Mash House - upscale restaurant that turns into a bar / lounge for after hours. Dress to impress here. Nice professional ladies and cougars!

Barcelona - Brand new upscale night club. Not sure if it is open yet.

Via 216 - Another club which is alil urban but has latin night on fri I think.

Secrets is the best strip club in town. Sharkeys across the street isnt bad either.

Carolina Ale House Restaurant - this is the new "watering" hole in town It is open till 2am and is packed every night almost.

La Fogota Restaurant - a Colombian restaurant. Great for meeting some latin women.

Rolands Dance Studio - has salsa lessons on Wed night. Another good place to meet some women.

Messages In This Thread